An Evening with Westchester’s Tastemakers
Friday, June 8th, 6-10pm
The Ritz-Carlton New York, Westchester
An Evening with Westchester’s Tastemakers will wow even the most discerning of palates. The evening, which takes place at the beautiful Ritz-Carlton New York, Westchester, is an incomparable six-course feast unlike any other. It features the area’s top-chefs and the world’s top wines.
2018 Chefs & Courses:
- Hors D’oeuvres – Jim Dangler, The Ritz-Carlton New York, Westchester
- 1st Course – Glenn Vogt, RiverMarket Bar & Kitchen – Local Spring Asparagus and Burrata with Mint and Lemon Gremolata
- 2nd Course – Ron Gallo, Inn at Pound Ridge – Tuna Spring Roll with Soybean Coulis
- 3rd Course – Dave Dibari, The Cookery – Offal Lasagna with Ricotta, Provolone and Blistered Italian Hot Peppers (Vegetarian Lasagna Available Upon Request)
- 4th Course – Peter Kelly, X20 – Braised Short Rib of Beef, Chili & Onion Crust, Mousseline Potatoes & Glazed Cauliflower, Red Wine Reduction
- Dessert Course – Heather Frantangelo, L’inizio – Strawberry Rhubarb Brown Butter Cake with Sweet Pea Panna Cotta
The 2018 Wine & Food Festival, which draws more than 6,500 people from across the New York Metro area including New York City, Westchester County, Long Island, New Jersey and Connecticut, will feature 100+ top restaurants and a selection of world-class wines. Visit www.westchestermagazine.com/winefood for complete details, participating restaurants, chefs and ticket sales.
Photo by Westchester Magazine