THIS WEEK: From February 26th to March 1st, Chef Eric Korn of Good-Life Gourmet is teaming up with the Penny Lick Ice Cream Company to offer summer in February. The Irvington shop will be transformed into a casual “Summer Shack” pop up takeout restaurant, offering items like butter poached lobster rolls, baby back ribs, and delicious old-fashioned ice cream. Swing by the shop between 11:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. for some serious summer takeout (full menu below!)
Penny Lick Ice Cream Company creates old-fashioned, custard based ice creams in small batches and unique flavors. Ingredients are fresh and local, just like the final product. (Don’t leave without trying the maple salted caramel, trust me!!) Visit the website.
Clam Chowder – $7 Bowl, $15 Quart
Butter Poached Lobster Rolls with Lemon and Chives – $16
Baby Back Ribs – $12 Half Rack
“The Cutlet” with Thick-Cut Bacon and Scallion Mayo – $8
The Poker Chip Burger with Aged gouda and Onion Jam – $8.50
Old Bay Seasoned Curly Fries – $4
(Gluten Free Items Include: Clam Chowder and Baby Back Ribs. Sandwiches can be made into Gluten-Free Salads as well.)
Gluten free ice cream sandwiches $3.50
Gluten free chocolate chip cookies from By the Way Bakery of HOH
with your choice of Vanilla Bean or Ethiopian Macchiato ice cream.
Kiddie Cup $3
Your choice of flavors, in a waffle or pretzel cone. 2 scoops per cone
Choose your own 2 scoops and 2 toppings
Brownie Sundae $5.50
Choose between fudge or red velvet brownies
- Vanilla Bean: Pure vanilla.
- Milk Chocolate: a luxurious chocolate ice cream made with Callebaut 31% chocolate.
- Fresh Mint Chip: our mint chocolate chip, made with fresh locally-farmed mint and flecked with bittersweet chocolate.
- Ethiopian Macchiato: Ethiopian Yirgacheffe coffee ice cream with a hint of extra dark chocolate.
- Maple Salted Caramel: Maple ice cream with a fleur de sel caramel crunch.
- Toasted Almond Toffee: Almond ice cream, with crushed English toffee.
- Winterberry: A mix of organic blackberries, blueberries and raspberries. Very purple, very berry!